General Information for Contractors/Owners building a new home in RiverSea
The RiverSea Property Owners Association (POA) wants to make sure your home building experience is simplified for you and minimizes disruptions to the residents of our community. The best way to accomplish these goals is to ensure you have current information before starting your new construction. We recommend two things to get you started:
- Review the Design Requirements & Guidelines paying specific attention to Construction Hours, Construction Checklist, Violations and Remedies.
- Communicate with the Design Review Board (DRB) prior to getting started to ensure you have all the required design documents (all plans must be submitted in advance to the RiverSea Community Management Company (Cedar Management Group) and be of standard architectural quality illegible or vague submissions will be rejected).
Schedule a DRB pre-meeting
: The RiverSea POA DRB meets the third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM at the RiverSea Club House (coordinate by sending email to Cedar Management Group with copy to RiverSeaCommunications@gmail.com
) or by reaching out to our DRB
For new build coordination, please send email or visit the Management Group:
Address: RiverSea Clubhouse, 613 Ashbury Drive, Bolivia, NC 28422 (Mondy through Thursday), 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
All applications, plans, requests shall be submitted as follows:
- One (1) hard copy delivered to Andrea Phillips, our property manager’s representative, at the office in our clubhouse (613 Ashbury Drive SE). This includes deposit checks for new construction. Note: Andrea’s work days are Monday through Thursday (hours listed above).
- One electronic copy sent to DRB Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications, plans, requests must be received by the Friday immediately before our monthly meeting (third Wednesday of each month, unless otherwise notified) in order to be considered for approval at that month’s meeting.
- DRB contact information for build coordination is available using this link, Design Review Board.
NOTE - CONSTRUCTION WORK IS RESTRICTED TO THE FOLLOWING HOURS:
- Monday through Friday: 7 AM to 7 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Sundays and National Holidays: No Work Permitted